Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 12

Today we slept a little late. When we got up I went straight to the computer to see my Facebook, Skype and and email. After about 2 hours we finally were all ready for our busy Christmas shopping day. We went all OVER GAINESVILLE!!!! We did not get home until 5 or 6. After that we came home and we all worked on a few things. Like wrapping presents and finishing presents LOL. We then turned on a movie Ash thought I would Like: Seven wives for Seven Brothers. It was really cute, set in the 1800's in Oregon. In the middle of it we were really wanting some sugar though so we made a quick trip to Kroger to raid the candy aisle. When we returned Big Matt was here and we finished our movie. However the audience had changed on the movie... For instance, Little Matt was on the computer while big Matt was watching it with us. He called from the other room: "Hey Matt come watch this documentary about stupid old movies" However we laughed at that. Oh and this morning I saw on Facebook my Mom had posted The Hobbit Trailer. We were excited to see it!! It looks great, however I think that the reason I like it , is because it looks more like just a regular movie, just a small story that gets wrapped up in the end. It looks great.
We have had fun today, however Mother Nature has been depressed today, which has come down on the world making it a rather glum muggy day. It does not feel like Christmas over here.... In fact I sorta forgot about Christmas. I can't wait till Mom and Dad get home... with Yuliya. I am ready for routine again and structure. Our lives have all been up in the air since April, and we are all looking forward to when our lives get back to normal. However we realize that it will not be the same once Yuliya arrives. Matt , Lauryn, Ashely and I's close circle at Home will have to be stretched to fit another person in. We know their will be challenges.. But we believe that this time of fundraising, and working has really prepared our hearts for whats ahead. We love Yuliya.. And we can't wait until she arrives home, and we call her Sister..
HOWEVER: I can't say that I am looking forward to Big Matt and Ash leaving either. We have really liked having them here and we will be really sad when they go back to there own home... 7 minutes away.... LOL. This time with them has definitely strengthened our relationship with them, and each other.

And yes we went to Yonah Burger for lunch!! And it was delicious!!
Morgan
P.S pics in picture tab

No comments:

Post a Comment