Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 13

Hi.
Today we got up and Skyped Mom and we chilled and got ready to go to the bowling alley. Once we got there we played two games and I don't think any of us was paying attention to the score board. So I can't tell you who won. I was so glad I got some certain angle pics of the Christmas tree at the alley. (pics in picture tab) When we were done and had gotten all our stuff and passed some snobby girl, we ran out into the rain to get in Matt's car. We went to Stevi B's for dinner and it was good, but I prefer Yonah Burger. We all realized that we each still had Christmas shopping to do, so Ash and I went somewhere and Big Matt took Little Matt and Lauryn somewhere. While Ash and I were walking out of (not telling) It was POURING down rain! So while walking out and passing a creeper, Ash said: "Ready! Run!" It was raining so hard I felt like I was in a movie, where everything seems so far away while running the rain... When we got in the car we were soaked through... After that we came home , wrapped presents, cleaned up then jumped on the couch to watch ANNE OF GREEN GABLES. We just watched the first half. I wanted to add something about the snobby girls at the Bowling Alley.. I wont go into detail but Sometime in the day, a verse I have been contemplating is: "Love puts up with anything" The more I think about it the more I realize that this is definitely an area in me that I need to pay heed to. So anyway I thought my Mom would enjoy reading that ;) Oh and we made milkshakes I forgot about that.... Please pray for my parents that they will get their court date soon..
Morgan
Pics in picture tab

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are listening to your conscience. :o)

    ReplyDelete