Wednesday, December 14, 2011

day 4

Sorry I did not post yesterday ... But I will now.
Yesterday morning we got up, cleaned, ran errands with Ash and went to the grocery store to get a few things. While Matt and I were shopping for cereal I picked up Lucky Charms. Now in the McAndrew home all sugar cereal has been band since we were little. We ended up getting it for a few reasons
1- Mom and Dad are gone
2- It was cheaper then that healthy cereal we always get
and 3- I wanted 2. LOL

So anyhoo I worked more on my quilt yesterday. I am almost done with all the blocks. We read for a few minutes then we skyped Mom and Dad, did some school and then watched some TV , while waiting for Matt and Ash to get home so we could "party"
We ate M&Ms, Cookies, water and critiqued- I mean watched Rudolph. Okay I am sorry but all the reindeer's are mean in that movie! And the abominable snowman is ummm........... creepy? I don't know. So after partying hard we all just chilled, got on the computer, and went to bed. Nothing very eventful yesterday. But maybe today. I will write more of day 5 tonight.
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment