Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 9

Hmmmmmm I do not know what to write today since their was like nothing going on. This morning I had to apologize to my dogs for sleeping a little late. Okay well here's what happened: for some reason the heat was off all night and it was only 56' in the house! I woke up at 8 and said to myself at 8:30 I will take them out since it was sooooo cold. Next thing I knew it was 11 and I got up and took them out. I told them I was sorry and I am sure they forgave me because they were so happy to finally see me up!LOL. After the animals were fed I came into Moms room and talked with Ash for a few minutes and just turned the computer on, when Mom was skyping us. I saw my Facebook for a split second with 16 notifications all from MOM lol. :) After skyping Mom for a little while , Ash and I got to work and cleaned the house which was somewhat of a disaster. I quickly set to my room, which looked like a tornado had hit it. Twice. After the house was cleaned, Matt and Lauryn returned from Grandmas house. after that we chilled and then went to the store. we are going to make pretzel rod candies tonight. :) Right now Lauryn is watching Monte Carlo, Matt doing the laundry, Ash on her laptop and me writing this post. Big Matt will be here later and we will all make the candy, I will post pics later in the picture tab.
Goodnight.
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment