Saturday, December 17, 2011

day 8

Last night after Matt and Lauryn left for Grandmas house, Me and Ashley ran to blockbuster for a couple of chick flicks. We watched Monte Carlo and Sweet Home Alabama , which were both really good. after we finished those movies it was around 11:30, then we took a break and we just talked on the couch for a little while, and before I knew it, it was 2:15 AM. We then turned on spider man 2 and watched about maybe an hour of it. then we conked. I got up this morning at 9:13 and took the dogs out. I then jumped back on the couch and fell asleep till 11. After Ash and I were both up and ready, and after a few phone calls and hair doo's we got to skype Mom, who has our Indian Pen pal staying with them! I got to meet Jijo for the first time. He was really nice and I enjoyed talking to him. :) after that Ash and I did some Christmas shopping, then stopped at Panera for lunch, then all over town for a few hours of "Intense" Christmas shopping. I think I got almost all of it done. Right now we are pooped from it all, I think we are going to watch Monte Carlo again and then ht the sack. Goodnight. P.S pics on picture tab. OH P.P.S while ash and I were at the red light in front of Sweet Monkey, there was the monkey guy waving and dancing out front. While waiting for the light Me and Him/her waved like crazy to each other and I started blowing kisses and he started blowing them back it was SOOOOOOO funny!
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment