Monday, December 12, 2011

day 3

Today is pretty uneventful. We got up around 9:30'ish skyped Mom and Dad, cleaned, got on the computer and chilled. Lauryn started feeling sick again. Ashley and Little Matt ran off to Lancaster music store and I stayed home with Lauryn. Once again Lauryn climbed into bed and watched TV with a trash bag. When they got back Ash and I climbed into bed and watched the movie with Lauryn. After a while Ash had to go to work so us kids cleaned up some more, and skyped Mom and Dad. I chatted a friend for a little while too. I started out my quilt squares and started cutting and sewing Yuliyas Hope Quilt. I got 3 rows done and probably sew more later. Matt Matt is playing piano out of his new book and Lauryn is watching Black Beauty . Its been pretty uneventful and I have nor taken any pictures.. yet. When Ash gets home me and her are running to blockbuster to get a movie then come home eat cookies and watch it. I do not know what we are doing tomorrow, probably school and I will be working on the quilt some more. Who knows...... I might post more on this post later. but if not.. good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment