Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 7

Well last night my grandmother stayed the night with us, We visited and chatted and ran errands. To be honest their wasn't anything interesting today. But onne highlight was I was on the computer chatting a bff, when, the phone rang, my papa was leaving and then my cell phone rang. It was a mad house over here. I was having a problem with concentrating on my chat with Papa getting out the door and finding my brother so he could have the phone and swapping phones with Lauryn so I could talk to Ashley who was on my cell. After it calmed down a LITTLE bit , I went back to my chat but still couldn't concentrate so I just called my friends on the phone and we talked a little bit. Grandma left a little while ago with Matt and Lauryn. They'll be back Sunday though. So me and Ashley are having girls night out for 2 nights, plus a whole day of shopping tomorrow ;). We skyped Mom a few times ,and she posted some new pics on Facebook, which I will put in the picture tab. Please pray for My parents and all of our safety. I am going to miss Matt and Lauryn this weekend. :'( . So keep us in your prayers. P.s some of the pics on the picture tab were not taken today.. My favorites are the face shots of Yuliya. oh ad p.p.s the pics of the kitten my mom says that it was running in the hall and Yuliya caught it for mom. Mom said the kitten stunk really bad, and yes we have already asked to keep it but nooooooooooooooooo . LOL love you Mom. :)
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment