Monday, December 26, 2011

day 16

Well we had a very nice Snoggle tog. For those of you wondering what it is, it is a holiday invented by Dream works for the How To Train Your Dragon Christmas special, where their Christmas is Snoggle Tog. We adapted it and made it where your parents are in a foreign country and you have only your siblings to celebrate it. We got up around 9 something then headed out to the living room to open presents .We all went one at a time. We went in rounds where Lauryn opens one, Matt, me and so forth. The first gift I opened was I think Matt's to me.. It was film decor!!! I was really excited. The next round I opened Ashley to me and It was a frame that she had put buttons all over. It was really cute. Next round, I opened Lauryn's gift and It was more film decor!!! I was really excited. The next round I opened THE BIG BOX. Inside was a little table that Ash had made into a portable ironing board, with some pretty material. I like it a lot. Ash had also made me a washer necklace, and one for my other sisters as well ;) After everyone had opened gifts , we ran to iHop for Snoggle Tog breakfast because we discovered our food went bad and we wanted iHop anyway. Of course all us kids had funny faces.. DUH. They are awesome! We ran by Matt and Ash's apartment after that and fed the cast and us girls lounged while The Matt's played on of Big Matts new game. Well at least me and Ash did.. Lauryn played with Bill and Panther and ran around on her stick horse the whole time. after that we swung by Big Matts parents house and we visited there for a while. after that we went home, chilled, had Chinese for dinner and ran off to the theater to see War Horse. I liked it. Much better then all the other horse movies I have seen. Big Matt told me he thought it was lame or cheesy. I said: "I live with Lauryn, and If you have seen all the Horse movies I have, you would not think It was cheesy." LOL. After that we ran back by the apartment to feed Bill and Panther then home. Ashley and I watched half of her new movie The Help. It was REAAALLLLYYY good. I liked it a lot. It was late so we both went to bed . And THAT is what we did for Snoggle Tog.
Morgan . P.S pics in picture tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment