Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 2

Day one ended where we were ALL exhausted. We went to bed around 9:30 and were out an hour or 2 after that. Lauryn watched the entire flight tracker of Mom and Dads journey from Atlanta to Washington. Yeah she really sat and watched it for an hour.. I was missing Mom near bed time and wanted to text her a few times , even though I knew very well she would not receive them. but I didn't and I soon fell asleep. We miss them a lot over here. I don't know what we are doing over here today.. Probably just chillax. .... I might sew or make a movie, LOL. Ashley and Lauryn are still somewhat nausea's, but Matt and I have been unaffected by the plague. Please keep my parents in your prayers.


A while later Ashley and Big Matt took us to the lake down the road. We shot a silly movie that I will post later. right now I am eating some cold old mac'n cheese but other then watching our masterpiece with Ash and Matt, watching some Robin Hood bloopers , their aint nothing new to report.

Right now we just finished dinner with Big Matt. We had lasagna and bread sticks. After that one of our friends called wanting to speak to Matt. after a little while Matt said he had to go for dinner but would call him back later. Later came and we were playing around with the phone and lets just say I ended up calling friend back. I waited for a minute and heard "Matt?" I was cracking up so hard behind my hand over my mouth. Finally I just let out a laugh scream into the phone receiver. I then shoved the phone into Matts ear and DIED laughing. I don't know what our friend was thinking on the other line but i will soon find out. LOL. Right now Big Matt and Lauryn are playing Texas hold em or shootout or something. Idk. After their quick game were going to watch how To Train your Dragon (again). After that Ash will be home from work and we will watch the finished product of our movie we made on the lake today. First Fight. and hmmmmm I have no idea what we are doing tomorrow , I know I will have to work on the Hope Quilt for Yuliya . But other then that..... idk.
will post more tomorrow .
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment