Saturday, December 10, 2011

Goodbyes..

The moment finally came.. Mom came over to me and hugged me, already crying and shaking. Which did not help me very much. I couldn't even say I love you I was so choked up, but I managed to in the end. Next was Dads turn who did not cry but I knew he was in the inside and was trying not to. I held on for dear life when the final hug from both of them came. As they started out their way to the car, I took pictures of it ,(which you can view on the picture tab above). I cried when the car got all the way out of sight and then I went inside not sure what to do. It was only me and Lauryn, who was sick. Rusty was giving me this look of "please take me out!" So not finding a leash I went and grabbed the red ribbon Lauryn was playing with. after returning with Rusty I put Lauryn on the couch to watch TV while I posted pics on facebook. Later I went to fix my breakfeast and Rusty was giving me that look again. So AGAIN in the freezing cold I took Rusty out. But this time he just stared at the road and the driveway. Just staring. I realize now he knew they were gone. He was looking for them....

After Ashley and Matt got back from dropping Mom and Dad off at the Marta, we talked and chilled. Lauryn and Ashley are or were playing around with a bead kit Mom got us to work on. After 2 sets of earrings and a necklace Lauryn said : "Well this has been fun!" Ashley just laughed. I don;t know what we will do today, but I am sure we will find something. I promised Mommy I would take lots of pictures and put them in my Fairfarren album on Facebook. I will be posting more soon, probably another post tonight, so keep watch. And before anyone comments about my bad grammar, just deal with it. HAHAHAHAAHHA
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment