Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 1 completed

Well this morning of good-byes was much easier then the last time. Last time, we were all entering into the unknown. This time, I don't remember seeing anyone cry, however I know Mom was going to ;) After they left , there was like nothing to do, and it was only like 8:40 something in the morning. We watched the clock move. 9:00 o'clock... 9:01... 9:02... The clock ticked bye.. We spent our time on the computer and getting ready for when Ash got here. We were going to run errands.. And yes we went to Chick-fil-a. Randomly while we were there, some kid in the middle of the restaurant started singing:
"If your happy and you know it clap your hands!" on she went. When she was finished everyone clapped and cheered. Next thing I knew the manager was giving her a card with some free thing on it. LOL. After errands, we came home and chilled. I decided to read some of my hunger games. RIGHT at the conclusion of an intense chapter Ashley snaps me out of my world by saying : "You ready to go to blockbuster?" My heart was beating so fast and I was breathing hard. I didn't realize how enthralled with my book I was LOL! When we got to blockbuster we saw a sign saying that there were moving to online and that they weren't renting movies anymore, but selling them. They had a bunch of DVDs for $5. Ash got a few, but we were disappointed that we couldn't rent the movies we wanted, because red box didn't have them. Ashley and I talked a lot about Hunger Games and Twilight in the car. I talked her into reading it, however she aint reading it tonight cuz I am going to re-read some of my favorite parts :) We got home and had a feast of meatballs, rice and cold potatoes and some chocolate hazel nut ball. ... Not sure what it's called, but I knew Lauryn loved them . Lauryn said she liked the plane, and that she was excited. :) During our meal Matt and I showed Ash some of our Robin Hood footage from the other day. We laughed then I quickly returned to my book..... When I finished it, I nearly blew up! How dare they end it on that note! Now I have to read the 2nd one! And wasn't I telling Dad how stupid the 2nd one looked last night? LOL After that I chatted a bestie for a while then toyed on the computer. Since we had nothing better to watch we watched Nancy Drew... Not exactly the more grown up movie I was wanting to watch but OKAY. LOL And, uh their is really nothing else to write except Matt and Ash were behind me a second ago laughing at some Medea video. Oh Lerd...
Well all in all, it has been a rather quiet day. :)
Morgan.

Goodnight. Pics in picture tab.



Thought this pic was funny. Twilight vs Tangled.

No comments:

Post a Comment