Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 9 complete

This morning I awoke around 7:15, but closed my eyes for a minute .. Next thing I know it was 10 something. Ashley came in to tell me bye, and when she'd be back home. When I GOT out of bed, Matt was on Skype with Mom. They talked for a while , while I stayed on the bed watching . After they were done chatting, I checked all my blogs, Facebook notifications and email. And chatted Mom for a few minutes. After that, I had breakfast, and started working on my Hope Quilt. I FINISHED IT after 2 hours of work. Pics will be up later on. :) It has been such a blarg day, so Matt and I mostly chilled. I took some phone calls and cleaned a little . I watched a little bit of "While you were sleeping", and Matt worked on his stories. I pinterested for a little while... Those following me can see that... Matt made cheesy chicken corn chowder for dinner. He whooped it up in like 20 minutes, but it was still really good. :) When Matt and Ash got home, we sat around the table, Matt and I eating out Hot fudge sundaes from McDonalds, and stealing any leftover fries. I watched some of Fireproof today too. I love that movie. And hmm.. OH I listened to 'Safe and Sound' a LOT today. I drove Matt crazy. OH OH, and I left my FB page up for like 2 minutes and walked away. Next thing I know, I have notifications about a post that I SUPPOSEDLY wrote saying: "I eat poop, and I love it" Lets just say NEVER leave your FB page up when your brother in law is near.....
LOL after that, everyone is either in bed or going to bed except me.. (Been to busy pinning).
Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment