Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 4 Completed



*Sniff* Were fine.... Okay if you must know! We just finished watching the movie Courageous.. And NO I did not cry... Okay that's a lie... Okay maybe I boo-hoo-d half the movie... There are so many tear jerking parts in there!! Matt walked in on one of the most crying scenes.. He took one look at me and Ashley and said: "NO! NO! NO!" Ash and I were bawling at that point. And yes he said this to us with tears almost rolling out of his eyes. Well anyhoo Today.. We got up and we went to Micheal's for some small doweling rods. Matt has been making arrows for our Robin Hood movie. I was determined not to have such a boring and unproductive day like yesterday. So I cleaned my room today (Applause?!) And the living room, and the dining room, and the cat litter, and the laundry and took care of the doggies. I came across this hilarious video today via Facebook about the 7 lies of Homeschooling. Link here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJHt-m3VX6o&sns=fb .
Ash heard me listening to that while she was doing her hair- She ran out : "I want to see something funny!" Oh and that reminds me- She's still all green thumb right now- (Which isn't a bad thing, it's actually quite amusing to watch) Like when we were in Micheal's checking out, and the dude put our stuff in a bag- She reached across and said:"No thanks we will just carry it ourselves" LOL. We also got to Skype Mom and Dad today..And guess who was with them?!! Yuliya!! YAY. We were very glad to see her. And I have to say, it really hit me hard when I saw her. Because I really realized that " Omg I have another sister" (That was a good 'omg' btw) Matt and I were very productive today-working and cleaning. I did not spend HALF the time on the computer like I did yesterday... Oh and I thought I'd be nifty and put a frozen piece of fried chicken in a skillet on the oven eye.... Okay maybe I burned it and the inside was still cold, plus there was like no meat on it... So now that I think about it- I had a Special K chocolate chip bar, saltines and five cups of water for dinner. Oh and popcorn. I also put a ton of mascara on today because after we watched Gone With The Wind, I thought I'd try it, and now I am scraping it off with my fingernails-and It was hard while we watched Courageous because its not waterproof. But I managed not to look like a raccoon. Eh. I don't look good in makeup -So why bother!?... Hmmm I can't think of anything else interesting to write soooooo... I am going to get off . Pics in picture tab of Moms Gotcha day. She is officially OURS!.
With Love-
Morgan- Yeah, I know- I'm awesome. Toboscus Off.

Us on Skype today...

No comments:

Post a Comment