Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 10 completed

I don't remember... OH yeah. I got up yesterday and Ash and I ran errands all day, taking a quick detour to Atlanta Bread Company for lunch. When we were done we quickly went back to the house, cuz Ash had to get ready for work. When we arrived home, it was freezing! Ash and I BANGED on the door , but no response. We called several times. But Matt did not answer. We continued this, even moving to the sliding glass door, yelling and banging. Finally I opened the sliding glass door as far as it could go, because it was locked- and I hollered for Matt. Finally Matt came out, he had been in the shower. After that escapade, Ash made made it to work. Matt and I prepared for our Robin Hood shoot the next day. We cleaned, we pinterested, we played. You know. Around dinner time, I had a coffee cake in a cup recipe, and Matt and I played around with that, It came out OKAY but not as good as the picture below. When Ash and Matt got home from work, we hung out for a few minutes then ran to Home Depot, cuz Matt was needing some more paint sticks to make his daggers with. When we left we ran by McDonalds and picked up a few sundaes. YUM ♥.
When we got home, we were all pretty pooped, so everyone started moving towards bed.
Morgan.
P.S the first thing Matt noticed when we were locked outside was my leftover sandwich from Atlanta Bread CO. It wasn't "Oh guys I'm sorry!" it was : "Can I have your sandwich?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment