Sunday, January 22, 2012

day 8 complete

Hmm. Yesterday I awoke to my cousin in the kitchen. It was around 8 something. When I finally dragged myself out of bed and into the kitchen, Haley said; "She's awake can I go get my thing now Grandma?" I laughed and replied: "It's only 8 o'clock Haley" We spent the rest of the day visiting with Grandma and Haley until Noonish when Ash got home. She brought us Mcdonalds for lunch. We aint Mcdonalds fans , but it was pretty good for a rainy day. After that we both talked. After a while we went to the computers and chilled. A little while later, I went up to the shop to finish some quilt squares for the Hope Quilt. After I left we all chilled, and big Matt was here. While Matt and Ashley talked I got inspired to try some jewelry making. I made a pair of feather earrings and a feather hair piece. Which both came out really good. After that, Matt had to go to work. We played Mexican Train after dinner. Which was fun, cuz we were all screaming laughing and goofing off. WE played till the end, because we literally ran out of bone yards. We then all sat down and watched Leap Year. Matt was like : "Yeah lets watch Leap Year!" I only saw him watch the beginning and the middle. Boys! After a while Big Matt got home from work. Lil Matt had gone to bed, and me and Ash were pinteresting and etsy-ing. Matt and I were starving. We went to go raid the pantry, but we weren't up to fixing Macn cheese, or Ramon noodles, so we called Papa Johns, (Papas Pizza was closed) We found out that it would take almost an hour for them to deliver it to us. So I went to bed hungry.But I don't know about Matt. For all In know he might have ordered that pizza!
Morgan

My earrings I made

No comments:

Post a Comment