Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 3 completed

It's to quiet around here... We miss you Lauryn!! Matt and I thought it be the same without her here, but we were wrong... It's way to quiet, no Lauryn telling us her latest Horse Study news, Or no Lauryn running through the house laughing and screaming. Sigh. Yesterday was nothing exciting. Ash had to go to work, so Matt and I ate, computer, read or wrote, computer, bow and arrow practice , computer, ate, then when Ash got home, we continued our movie Gone With The Wind. After that, Ash and I toured around pinterest a little, then we went to bed. After YELLING at Matt to turn his mp3 down, (I could make every song he was listening to out, He keeps the volume like all the way up) I finally fell asleep. Though not before Mama kitty had a war with me. She wanted to lay on me , I did not want her to lay on me, she wanted to lay on me, I did not want her to lay on me ect.. We compromised though. She laid beside me, though I rolled over on her a few times using her as a pillow. She just purred. Sweet Mama kitty. :) Well that, is all there is to write.
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment