Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 7 complete

Friday morning I awoke suddenly to the sound of Skype going off. I groggily walked over to the computer and answered to the smiling wide awake faces of Mom and Yuliya. Moms smile disappeared when she saw I was still half asleep. She was like : "Turn off Skype if your still asleep!" LOL. Groggily I some how said something. Mom told me Yuliya had something to show me, and after looking a moment ,she shoved her passport into the computer lens. I clapped and said : "YAYAY!!" But that was all I can remember of that. I think after that Mom told me go back to bed. Once I crawled back in bed, I got a text from a friend saying that he wasn't sure if we could shoot Robin Hood today because it was cold and rainy. After taking care of that, I drifted off again. I sorta awoke to a vibrating sound coming through my pillow. My friend was calling. I answered to Anna's voice in the receiver.She was telling me how she did not think today we could shoot. We talked a while discussing what we were going to do then I hung up. I felt bad because in the mornings my voice sounds like I am really upset and crying. I later discovered Anna thought I was really upset that we couldn't shoot. I assuredly told her I was not upset, that was just my voice in the morning LOL. When we got to there house we played tag for a little while, and then us girls had a photography session. After a while I asked if we could please go shoot some things, because it had cleared up. But I had not brought all the costumes, so we had to improvise. We shot some scenes for about an hour, but due to not having HALF the costumes we could not get much done. But I did get some pretty good footage. When we go home we awaited my Grandmother and my 6 year old cousin-Haley- to arrive. When they did we all hung out a while, then ran to the store for breakfast, then Papas Pizza for dinner with my uncle. When we got home, my uncle (who is a photographer)
and I spent an hour checking out cameras. We came across a steal of a deal on eBay. However it will take me a while to save up for it. Poo. After that we started getting Haley into bed. After that, I had my uncle check the basement for Boogieman's. After he left we all fell into bed around 8 something. I did not get to sleep until 2 something.
But no biggie.
Anna took this picture of me Friday. -http://afjscoolpics.blogspot.com
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment