Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 5 completed

Hmmm... This morning I got up and.. I don't remember what I did. I think I came and hung out in the bedroom with Ash and checked my email and Facebook. Not finding a cereal that appealed to me, I ate 2 special K bars.
Few hours later Ash had to go to work, but I got to work. I did the laundry, kitchen and started working on the last details for our hopefully last shooting day for Robin Hood this Friday. I hope we finish it. Can't wait to start editing it. We saw Mom today on Skype. And yes Yuliya was happy to see us. :) We are ready for them to be home. But I gotta confess, while doing laundry today, I kinda got scared. Not because Yuliya was coming, but because this long journey is going to be over and that a NEW journey is about to begin. It really really hit me that this is all about to be over soon. :( When Ash got home, we watched Courageous again. I only teared up at one scene this time, but I know Ash cried. Oh and Matt wanted to make a movie today, so I made it with him. :) It's called 'Surprise Purse'. Just a short silent film. If I have time I will post it on YouTube later. But that's about it.
Morgan
Yes I took this pic.

pics in picture tab

No comments:

Post a Comment